Sunday 1 February 2009

A raining day



A raining day…



I sit for the piano theory paper of grade 5 (year 2003) at my tuition teacher, ice sister’s house today. Walao! I was very nervous when enter her house as I failed many times in the theory papers ><




After that, I cycled back to home with 2 of my sister, soek kei and yuan ching. I had my lunch quickly then walked to Malays tuition’s teacher, Mrs.Wong’s house. It was quite far from my house and it was raining at that time, so a little bit suffer for me to go there. I felt lonely and scared when I walked to there. I took my hand phone and saw a message from Xin. She said there was no tuition today. Oh My God! I almost reached Mrs.Wong’s house that time.What can I do? I walked back to my house. I scared will be rob by others so I walked very fast. I saw Chee Kean when I reached a shop. He gave me the angpau who yuan ching was leave it at my ice sister’s house. Thanks ya!



I had flu since Tuesday. Hope that I can get well soon. I do not like go to school because my school life, homeworks and tuitions make me feel like very tired and stress. I even felt sleepy when teacher was teaching. Principal and those disciplined teacher always caught girl’s hair and pinafore while seldom caught boys. It’s very unfair for us!



It’s until here today. I want sleep now as need wake up early in the morning tomorrow.


Good night!

2 comments:

  1. pity u...walk so long...
    den oni noe no nid tt......haiz
    jadou.....

    ReplyDelete