Friday 27 February 2009

Grandmother, Ting Ting miss u so much!

I don't know want to write what now..>=<
just want to update my blog..
me...blur??
haha...maybe this word quite suitable for me...



My grandmother (阿嬤)
She drew her last breath last 3 years.
I still miss her sometimes...


I wouldn't forget what she said to my mummy...
"Ting Ting know how to study and take Milo/water for me only, others than that what also don't know..haha!"
She was right!


She can't walked as she had apoplexy about 6 years.
A wheelchair had been used wherever she went.
We visited her if there was holiday at Bedong, Kedah(my grandmother's hometown).
I born at Kampar while my sisters and brothers born at Kedah.


When I was young, I lived at there.
She adored me and Kei so much, take care of us and accompany us all the time.
She fetch 2 of us went the kindergarten near her house by her bicycle.


However, all things had reached to an end when I was 7 years old.
This is because we moved to my hometown: Mambang Diawan, Perak.
When I was in Standard 3, moved to Kampar.



We love the delicious food there so much like Jawa Mee, Kiu Tiao Tang, Loh Mee, Machi...
A lot of memories of this cute place are always in my heart.



Although she was gone, I wouldn't erase all about her in my memory.
She stays in my heart, in my mind and soul!

1 comment:

  1. 妳很堅強!
    加油^^
    音樂很美呢!

    ReplyDelete