Saturday 14 February 2009

Sports Day with Valentine Day

Woke up early in this morning, made a preparation and waited for Liew Xin's father came to fetch me and Yuan Ching went to MDKS's field.
Thanks for the one always be my man-made clock ya~keke^^



We had done a great marching in this sport day!
Thanks for all Leo B.O.D and members!
Love you all so much :)
Although got a little bit not so prefect, we tried to do our best in the marching.
Ex-Leo also promised that they will try to attend our Anniversary.
So happy to hear that.
We will do our best in the Anniversary and hope that do not disappointed you all.
About 12pm, all unit uniform had to make a big square to make sure the discipline of the students. The sunlight was so shines made me feel dizzy.
My leg almost cannot walked at that time.
However, with the word of TOUGH, I did my duty until the end and walked back to my house once the sport day ended.

WEARY!!!




I suggested to celebrate the Valentine Day with my bestie, Wai Pong and Liew Xin.
We did not waited for Wai Pong as she haven finish her duty, she is from Girl Guide.
However, all the cafe, KFC, Pizza Hut were crowded.
So jealous when saw the couplet were celebrating Valentine.
Then, we just walked to a shop and had our lunch.
We saw those bears had been sold when passed the shop named CD Network.
After that, I went back my house.
After baths, I sleep until 6.15pm. So tired man!
Today is Valentine Day but I feel lonely and boring as I do not have boy friend.
So, I spend all the times s on sleeping at my room.
I'm a SLEEPING QUEEN~~~^^
Haha!!!

3 comments:

  1. you realy think u are a sleeping queen...i think you are a sleeping princess...cause you only 15 years old

    ReplyDelete