Wednesday 11 February 2009

~Raining~Crying~Wailing~

There will be a sports day on this saturday,14th of February which is Valentine Day!
However, it is not my business la because I'm single...Haha!




Oh My God!
Leo Club is not the uniform unit but need take the flags while marching..sweat>=<
Anyway,we can find some funs in the marching.
Laugh,play,become dark together.
The rehearsal for sports day will be process in today and tomorrow.
Wow! I had been darker than before.
Besides, I'm tired and weary now!




Some unhappy things happened on yesterday and today.
I had been bully and scolded by others!
All of them didn't care my feeling and didn't respect me!
So annoyed about them!!!
I even want to cry but I tried to control my tears and didn't let them dropped down.
Luckily, I had done it successfully.
I was that type of easy to affected by others and crying girl...
I want to be TOUGH!
No more bully and wailing in my life!



Wai Pong, Liew Xin, Chee Kean, Kei, Tim, Jacky and Yau~
Thanks for gave me support^^

2 comments: