Wednesday 18 February 2009

【Try My Best】

Exam is in the corner!!!

A remind to me…
“Hor Soek Ting! You must study hard and concentrate on study!
Can’t play and lazy anymore!”
I said it in my heart many times already.
However, I still haven take any action since now.
Sweat >=<

First exam in Form 4
How the result will be?
Fail? Pass?
I don’t know la…
If failed, nevermine la as it is the first exam in Form 4 mah.
Principal said, we will been changed to another class if cannot score 60 marks and above.
Walao! So hard man!
What I know is “TRY MY BEST!”

I will take duty on Friday for the P.A System for
Kejohanan Olahraga Kinta Selatan at complex there.
This means that I do not go to school on that day.
Yeah! I do not like go to school
although I like study to gain more knowledge
and like to chat with friends there.
Every school day, I just hope the time can run fast...
then I can go back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wai Pong~
u look like weary and fatigued from day to day.
I can know it through ur face.
Haha! I'm so "geng"~yoyo!
You are such an optimistic and sanguine person which I admire most.
Our friendship will last forever just like Sonnet 18..
not for love but is for FRIENDSHIP!
keke:)

No comments:

Post a Comment