Thursday 5 February 2009

Add Maths love me please





My eyes getting tired now >=<>
There are a lot of uncompleted homework on the table.
I'm thinking how to complete them especially Additional Maths

Too hard man!



I had my lunch at 3.30pm today.

Straight away went English’s tuition at 2pm after school.
Did not eat anything also.
Maybe this cause me cannot hear clearly what Mrs. Wong said.
I even asked Mrs. Wong whether how to write the word “Invitation”.
I’m so stupid and blur la!



Add Maths~
Add Maths~
love me please!
I need your love because I do not want fail in exam.
Who can teach me Add Maths???



My English teacher,Ms Choon taught us cannot be SELFISH !
I do not want be selfish anymore!
SELFISH...Bye bye lu...haha!





Ok la! Have to make a stop here^^



***Ting, Gambateh! 日子难过,更要笑着过!哈哈呵呵咔咔哟哟~~~***






5 comments:

  1. oh dear..

    form 4 addmath is nt difficult la..

    all of de chapters were jz basic 4 u 2 learn 4 ur form 5.

    4 me,
    de most difficult was chapter 9,
    'differentiation'.

    which chapter do u learn until nw ah?

    if u gt any question u can jz ask me la,
    i think i can help u geh,

    hehe..

    'form 4 is basic for ur form 5.'

    if u have nt a good base in ur form 4..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiao~

    Wow!
    what you say so deep..
    haha..
    I will try to understand it..
    lol...
    good luck for me la!

    ReplyDelete