Friday 16 January 2009

Tired and happy's memories

My school had organized a “Pertandingan Gubahan Bunga ” to celebrate Chinese New Year today. All Form 3,4 and 5’s students must took part in this competition. We can see how great the idea which performance by those students. We all sat at the basketball’s court. All B.O.Ds from Leo Club of SMJK Pei Yuan also lend a hand in cleaning the surrounding of school’s basketball court. We had took some photos too! I will update those photos when I get it from Liew Xin’s camera. So happy and cheerful in that moment! I love the feelings when doing some work with those Leo B.O.Ds! Haha!! For example, Tail-Twister from Leo Club of Pei Yuan, Leo Lee Mun Hong. He asked me today, ”When we know each other?” I think we know each other 2 months before the Leo Club’s Anniversary last year. That times, we not so friend. But after the anniversary, we be B.O.Ds then start meeting and so on. So, the relationship between each others had become closer and we are friends now. Haha! I had knew many new friends through Leo Club.



After school, I stay at school canteen. I waited for teaching Remove’s students. Some of them are good, finished the work that we ordered them to do while some of them were shy and did not wrote the meaning for some difficult vocabulary. Aiyo! Do not be so shy la. If really do not know the word, please ask us and we will try our best to teach you all.
I went account’s tuition at 2pm. Luckily, my mum fetch me go tuition. If not, sure will feel very tired because took 12 new workbooks today. So, this means that, I will start to do workbooks from next Monday. After finish tuition, I went Liew XIn’s shop. I read and memorize the spelling of Ions ‘s chart(Chemistry) at there. It was so hard to put those format in my brain. >.< Liew Xin had helped me a lot. Thank you! I correct 29/31 in Chemistry’s tuition at 4.30pm. Hurray! Yeah!!


Finally, I reached home at 6.20pm. “I’m back!” I had my dinner and bathing because I had Physics’s tuition at 7.30pm. The tuition teacher, Mr. Lim was so funny. He told us the history for Physics. I learned a lot from today!



I’m really tired now but still want update my blog. Me so crazy!
yoyo!! Haha!
There will be a “Merentas desa” tomorrow. I would like to help my rumah win 1 mark! Rumah Hijau! Gambateh!

2 comments:

  1. hurray r ?? haha ...

    hurray...
    thx a lot ur mum lo~
    if not ur hands break already...

    tomorrow dun pengsan jor wo..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo..hurray! haha..

    ya..thanks for my mama..^^
    today din pengsan..me so geng..yoyo!!

    ReplyDelete