Saturday 17 January 2009

Bad

Merentas Desa….very tired ah!!



My running skill was not as good as the practice on Wednesday. So, means that my running skill
was retrogress. However, I helped my Rumah won 1 mark. Yeah! After finish running, my legs started pain. I was tired too.



Boy Brigade is a very good organization! I attended the meeting of Boy Brigade at 2pm today. The big problem we face now is not enough member to join the Premier's group. Those who are interested in Boy Brigade can get informations for me. We are very glad if you can join us! We had chat about the incoming projects and so on. 2 hours later, I went tuition. I really cannot remember and write too many words when Mrs. Wong was teaching. I extremely TIRED!!!



After having my dinner, had my piano tuition. I failed many times in theory’s exams recently. What can I say now is SORRY! I promise I will do well and pass in theory’s exams next time! My piano teacher said to me, “You look like really very tired! Go back and sleep bah! ” I’m very eager to sleep now, but I couldn’t! This is because I have to prepare for the E.O Tests for tomorrow. I have to finish my homework too. I do not have time to sleep now. I think I will on the bed at 12.30am today.





Good Luck for me to face the E.O Tests at SMI, Ipoh tomorrow. I think tomorrow will be more tired.
[E.O Exams, Piano’s tuition, BI’s tuition, Physics’ tuition]
Have to study for the tests now le..
Gambateh!!
^^

4 comments: