Saturday 3 January 2009

School Holidays Almost End~

2009~A new year!

"let WIND blow away your Sadness"
"let RAIN wash away your Worries"
"let SUN bring you a lot of Warm"
"let MOON bring you Romance"
"let LOVE bring you Happiness"
and finally..
"let NewYear bring you a SMILE...^-^"





2008..many things had done~
Prepared for PMR..Leo Club..Piano..^^
Ohya! I get 8A in my PMR~Haha!
I felt surprise when know my excellent result!!
So happy neh~~





Leo Club-A special club in my heart~
Love Leo Club very much!!
I joined this club when I was in Form 2..went to Joint Installation,Workshop and so on..
My love feelings to Leo Club started~
I knew many Leos from different school..
They so friendly!!
So..just enjoy myself in Leo Club..!!





My Piano's theory exam will be held on March..
I hope can pass in this exam..





Msn chatting with friends yesterday..
We chat about our tuitions times..
School holidays almost end..need back to school on monday..
Form 4's life not so easy..many new subjects..have a lot of tuitions too..
Here is my tuitions time:


Monday: BM[Cikgu Anuar] 4-6pm
Tuesday: BI[Ms Ann]4.30-6.30pm
Wednesday: BM[Mrs Wong] 4-5.30pm...Account[Mr Lim] 7-8.30pm
Thursday: Add Maths[Pn Tan] 4-6.30pm
Friday: BI[Mrs Wong] 3.15-4.15pm...Chemistry[Ms Tang]4.30-6pm
Saturday: BM[Mrs Wong] 5.30-6.30pm
Sunday: BI[Mrs Wong] 3-4.30pm

*haven settle physic and biology's tuition times..





Wow! I think do not have so much times online when start tuitions..will be a busy girl..kaka xP

Hope I can catch up my Form 4's homework and exam..^^ Gambateh!!

4 comments:

  1. nth to say...
    hehe...
    but pls take care urself la...
    seem like i nid force myself nex year too..

    Gambateh o !! haha

    -kean-

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok!!
    I wil take good care of myself de..
    u add oil in ur spm this year ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ting......take care ya.......
    dun giv 2 much stress 2 urself....xD
    jia you+++ ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok!
    I promise u..
    wun hav stress..
    ur comment so touch leh..thx ya!!

    ReplyDelete