Wednesday 21 January 2009

A bad day

School, Tuitions, Homeworks..Almost every day do the same things..So, what can I say is TIRED+TIRED+TIRED! Lol! The feeling of stress make me so suffer! I even want cry out when piano teacher was discussing the time for piano tuition with me. Am I so useless? Just a little thing need cry out? I cannot control myself sometimes! Last Saturday, asked by Boy Bridge,”What is your goal?” I didn’t know how to answer him. I haven find out my goal! My ambition changed from time to time. Throughout these few days, I had find out my goal! My ambition now is to be a psychologist. I will work hard to achieve my goals!


My hearing aids were “working” during the lessons in class. I used hearing aids to listen what the teacher taught. Beside, hearing aids helped me a lot. The most I care is others people talk about my hearing aids. I feel they are laughing on me maybe they didn’t. I don’t know how to describe the feeling >.<>



Today damn bad luck! Catch by discipline teacher because of my in front hair (“liu hai”. Firstly, she checked the girls from the top 2 classes in Form 4. Many of my friends also caught by the teacher. She want us cut it and want see our hair is above the eyebrow. My hair is above the eyebrow ah! Why she caught me??? SUCKS! Still have 2 more days only, need cut it? The expenses quite expensive now as the Chinese New Year is in the corner and my hair will become not so pretty during Chinese New Year nah! After Chinese New Year, it will become longer, that time need to cut again. So why need cut now leh? Haiz! I’m suffer and annoy now! This rubbish school always catch this catch that. They have so many times on doing those rubbish things. Why don’t they spend the time on others things like let students concentrate on their studies and getting good result in exams? The principal more sui! He said those students who involve in unit uniform, sports, and so on need prepare for the matching or competitions from now on. He wants all of them take part in competition. However, he didn’t know the students are very toilsome and ‘sum fu’. They need concentrate on study and competition. It’s very hard for them! This year they more pay attention on girl’s hair style and pinafore than boys, so can see that girls so pity!



I love to be myself!
Chinese New Year is in the corner . Haha! So happy! Maybe I will go friend’s house to get angpau..keke! If friends come my house, cannot take angpau from my parents because my grandfather passed away last year, so cannot give angpau. But nevermine la, can play with me mah! We can play mahjong and 21 dots. Haha!



Study is the best for me now. Love? Just depend on the “yuan fen” lo! Keke =)




Happy Chinese New Year! ^^

4 comments:

  1. wow...psychologist ar....
    great!!For sure u can do it...
    Gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard it from many ppl tat
    IQ so important !!!

    but for me .... EQ much mo important then IQ ...
    Emotional Intelligence....

    nid control ur emotion nicely o~

    no matter wat ppl saying....
    no matter wat ppl thinking....
    no matter wat situation....

    takout all ur confidence when doing sumthing..
    if u tried ur best...

    wat can i say is ....




    "yeahyeah"

    haha very funny tim~

    + u la

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacky,

    ya! psychologist..not so easy..
    But I will try my best la..
    haha!

    ReplyDelete