Wednesday 14 January 2009

Enjoy!

Enjoy in studies and tuitions..^^
Haha!



I had learned a lot throughout these few days. Firstly, I must enjoy myself in studies and tuitions because having a good mood can help me to gain more know ledges and I can learn more when study. As a student, I must done my job well which is concentrate on studies, study hard to have an excellent result! ^^


No more annoy in these few days. Ting is getting happy and cheerful from now on!



*Xin-I’m so sorry for always change those tuition’s times. I know you very care about me that I having too much tuition and do not have enough times to rest. Don’t worry! Ting is getting grow up now, not old ah! So, I will take good care of myself and I wouldn’t let you and wai pong worry about me. Thanks for helping me took my dictionary during the way to school today ya!



*Wai Pong-you looked so down and tired in class today. I was so worry about you since you is an active girl. Can you promise me? You must take care of yourself, don’t let tired irritate you! If really feel tired, go to have a rest first. You can share your’s happiness or sadness with me in anytime. Besides, I’m glad to be your listener.

2 comments: