Friday 9 January 2009

Concentrate on my studies!!

Need to concentrate on my studies..
Cant let "REGRET" this word turn up...
Add oil & have confidence on myself..
Hope I can do it!!





Many people asked me:"Why do not updated your blog?"
I do not updated my blog because I do not know want to write what in my blog in this few days..not because I'm lazy la..





I woke up early in the morning at the first day school reopen..
So happy to see all my friends and classmates..
I had intro myself to 2 new students..Tang Man Yee & Chen Wei Ye..They were so shy and quiet..





4 Sc Merah is my class in this year...Almost all students are from 3 Oren last year..
We requested from our principal,Mr Lim that do not seperate us..
He say can, must promise him that'We must get 60 marks and above in those exams in Form 4'
Wow! So difficult..! !
However, I will try my best in those exams!
4 Sc Merah! Yeah!!





That day, my mummy ask me:"Why your school so hardworking on catching students'hairs and school uniform?"
Haha!!
What did my mummy said was right!




Today went Chemistry’s tuition. It was the first lesson. Wow! What can I make a conclusion towards this new subject, Chemistry today is interesting + difficult! Ha-ha! I’m so blur now. We had been told that there will be a spelling text on next lesson. So, I need to read and memorize 31 positive and negative Ions and their Formula too.




I did not pay attention during the English Literature’s tuition today! My tuition teacher, Mrs. Wong asked me: “Ashley, why do you look so sad today? Anything happen against you? You can share your sadness with me. I’m very glad to hear it and help you!”


Teacher, I’m not sad! I’m just feel a little bit tired with those tuitions! My hearing aids were very noisy today too. That why I looked so down and I did not pay attention when Teacher was telling the short story of ”The Lotus Eater”. So sorry for today! I will pay attention on the next lesson!



Good night~^^

2 comments: