Thursday 1 January 2009

❤New Year! New Hope!❤

Happy New Year!!




❤New Year! New Hope!❤





Yesterday went countdown with friends..It was so nice! We ate steamboat from 9pm-11pm at Grand Kampar Hotel. 2 Leo friends from Ipoh, Jacky & Jason had join us. After eating, we went countdown at Cafe Kam Jin which near the hotel. Wow! So many people there.





I sat with my friend, Ket Wei Loon..
I walked to my classmate,Ng Teng Yean there when it was time for countdown..
They brought many bottles of spray to spray each others.
Although it was so dirty, I really love the feelings when we play and countdown together.





After that, Chooi Yau's father fetch me and Kei went back.
My mom's car was full of people..
Jacky & Jason stay at my house.
We played '21 dots'..haha!!
Jason told some ghost stories..it make us scare..!!





We played until 4am..
This morning, we woke up at 10 sumthings while the 2 Anderson boys woke up at 11 sumthings..
After bathing, we had our "Lunch" at Caesar Cafe..^^
We chat with each others while waiting for our food.





My mom took us went Waterfall at 3pm.
The water was so cold!

We played happily there..
haha~!!







We went back at 5pm..
After eating, Jacky & Jason went back Ipoh by bus.
Thanks for them came down here!





Yesterday had a quarrel with my mum..
Mum! Sorry!




Anyway!
This was the unforgettable countdown for me.
Again~Happy New Year!
I has 3 wishes here..




I wish all my friends and my family can be happy always!
I wish I can hold my Form 4's homework well!
I wish my Form 4's life wil be as interesting as well!

2 comments:

  1. hope can c ur sry...

    Happy New Year ...haha



    -kean-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for leave comment in my new blog!

    Happy New Year!!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete