Sunday 29 March 2009

Worst

My first Monthly Test result



SV 88
PM 86
BC 84
BO 84
EST 80
BM 74
MM 67
CH 62
PH 66
AM 60
BI 60
SJ 51
PJ 50


Damn WORST! Right?
I promised
I WILL WORK HARD FOR NEXT EXAM! I WANT SCORE A GOOD RESULT IN 13 SUBJECTS!

^^


About 1 of my best friend, Xin...
She faint on the road on Friday. When I knew this bad new from her, I shocked at the moment. Luckily, a kind-hearted auntie sent her to her piano teacher. Both of her knee injuried.


A talk with Mrs Wong, my English tuition teacher


Teacher:"Cynthia had a little bit different compared with Form 2"

Me:"Teacher, why say so?"

Teacher:"Ashley, do you know she cry sometimes, she told me the friendship between you and her had not as deep as last time, she scare Anne will replace her in your heart and scare also she is not your best friend one day. "

Me:"Sorry! I don't know about this. Maybe is because we study in different class and sometimes we quarrelled because of the job of Leo Club. She seldom tell me and Anne about her feeling and so on. Many thing either sad or happy she just kept in heart. So, I don't know about her so much nowadays."


Xin, I would like to say sorry to you if my words or actions hurt you and made you sad.
I hope the friendship between us can last forever! This is my wish and I will do all the thing to let my wish come true! And please share your happiness or sadness with me.

I don't want the relationship between us will broke because of our different class, 4 Sc M and 4 Sc O.

No comments:

Post a Comment