Sunday 15 March 2009

~CALM~

We can't decide everything.
However we can
DO OUR BEST IN EVERYTHING!
I'm trying to let something go on and
always tell myself don't be so stress.
Getting be a HAPPY and TOUGH girl^^
Oh ya! My piano theory examination will be held at
ACS secondary school tomorrow.
Hope I can pass my Grade 5's theory with flying colours
since I put many afford in it~^^
Kei~Yuan Ching~
We gambateh for tomorrow ya!
Going to take my handphone to repair.
Don't know the repair's fees will cost how much.
Hopefully not so expensive lar..hehe!
Holidays is starting!
However still have to attend tuitions and Leo Club's projects.
Can't control my mood nowadays..
~I must be CALM~

2 comments:

  1. Soek ting gah yawww arhs.
    w0 weng yun zhi chi lei. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! Thanks for Wen Xin's zhi chi nia!
    Hahax

    ReplyDelete