Friday 13 March 2009

Latest me

According to the title...

I would like to share my state during this EXAM WEEK in my cute blog..^^




Well! I didn't prepare for this monthly test earlier as busy and lazy~@..@

What type of result can I get??

It is a unknow..

Hoho!



Physics--I didn't know how to count

Add Maths--Really didn't have LOVE feeling between us la

Biologi--I didn't know how to draw the nuclear membrane, nucleolus, lysosome

Chemistry--66 marks if I'm not wrong


Sejarah--my FAVOURITE subject in Form 1-3, but many questions marks on my head during exam as I din't paid attention during lesson





I told myself~

Don't be lazy girl!

Keep it up!

My result will be better next time^^




I saw rainbow in Tuesday and Thursday and also beautiful moon in Wednesday~

Delighted and cheerful =>
Moon
Rainbow ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment