Sunday 29 March 2009

60 L E O ^^



Teamwork is a very important thing in one club or one team.
This also is what I hope in my lovely Leo Club.

All the committees must cooperate and responsible in their post for the club. They should not keep chatting while the meeting was processed. The most important thing is BE POLITE WHEN TALKING WITH B.O.Ds!


Yesterday, when I asked them who want join our joint project, noone answer me, they totally don't know how hard we do a project.

Please show your good image to me and let me know that you are a good Leo! Same to those B.O.Ds whose lazy, they didn't attend function, meeting and even projects. BULLSHIT!



However, I will keep my job for Leo Club because I love LEO!
I attended the joint project with Leo Club of ACS yesterday in Beautiful Gate. The project started with a buffet at 7.30pm. We countdown before the time reached 8.30pm. We played candles and made some words "60 L E O". Hope more projects will been done with the great teamwork of Leos!


Buffet Time


60 for Earth Hour while L E O for Leo Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment