Wednesday 18 March 2009

*Love is not my world*


I just went back from Tesco.
My sister, Soek Kei had been chosen to be the committee
for cathering for 38th Anniversary of Leo Club of Pei Yuan.
I accompanied her to check the price for some needed thing
at Tesco while my small sister, Yuan Ching and
2 younger brother, Chun Kit and Chun Hoong
had their meals at KFC. We gathered at Red Box (Karaoke)
on 8.20pm. We sang many nice songs together~^^
Time run so fast. We have to make an end on
our singing when 9.20pm.
Then we went to food court as me and Soek Kei were so hungry.
We haven had our dinner yet. After finish, we went back sang again.
Just 2 songs we sang as not enough time to continue.
About 10pm, my mummy come and fetch us back.
So happy be the side of my sisters and brothers!
They are my love, my soul~
A lot of unforgettable memories in my heart~
Without them, I will feel lonely...
I'm very distinct now-Love is not my world....




*Tears dropped down from my eyes on the way back home. Why this happened? Down mood suddenly...

1 comment:

  1. dun be unhappy le la...
    Be happy mar...
    haha..
    so syok hor
    everyday aso go karaoke
    sure very very geng 1 la...hahax

    ReplyDelete