Saturday 21 March 2009

Attended 20th of Sam Tet Anniversary


Me~Wei Yan~Mun Yee~




Yo~
What a nice Anniversary!


I would like to praise Sam Tet's B.O.Ds and O.C
They done a well anniversary today>>>21st of March 2009



We, Leo Club of Pei Yuan had 42 Leos attended their Anniversary.
I met some Leos from Leo Club of Penang Chung Ling High School which is Twinning Sister School of Leo Club of Sam Tet High School.
President, Leo Tan Tee Jin still recognized me^^
We knew each others during the Leo Trip to Penang on December 2008.
Same again, they so friendly~



I like chat with other Leos during function and enjoyed the feeling so much!
Leo Club~is a very important club in my life!
It affected me so much like be a kind and helpful girl~think some projects to serve for the community~



We also took photo with Leos from Chung Ling High School and President of Leo Club of Sam Tet, Leo Tan Inn Shen
The photo just kept for memory~^^ [Once get the photos, I will uploaded here]



Me and Wei Yan with Inn Shen

Meet u all in Forum and Pei Yuan's 38th Anniversary ya!


Once the function ended, I back Kampar with Mun Yee, Wei Yan and Jee Yuan.
I was too tired that time and need back Kampar to prepare those things for the Final RCC Meeting tomorrow at SMI school.



Good Nite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment