Friday 8 May 2009

Dark Friday

Today is a "Dark Friday" for me...
My phone keep ringing since yesterday night
All problem came towards me
VEX!!!
Sorry for gave the unhappy face when u all say congratulation to me
I was in the down mood at that time
Can't concentrate in my studies Thinking about the name list
Nervous about the club
Please don't keep asking me question, k?
Vexed....
Don't bother me anymore!!!
Xin had called me just now
My tears dropped down when I got the phone from my brother
Started to say out my unhappy feelings to her
She also comforted me
Thanks ^^
Chee Kean had gave a big support to me
"Not everything can be done successfully
Try it next time if you failed
Tomorrow will be fine"
Thanks ^^
~Incoming president of Leo Club of Pei Yuan
~AJK Penyewaan of P.A System

2 comments:

  1. =世上没有绝望的处境,只有对处境绝望的人=

    帮不到你什麽~ 只可以啰嗦~haha
    觉得这句挺有意思的~
    ^^

    -kean-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentences really meaningful to me woh~
    Thx ah
    ^^

    ReplyDelete