Saturday 23 May 2009

What's a TORTURE?!!!

Heeessss~~~
The title of my new post today is copy from my friend, Brother's personal message in MSN.
First, I don't know the meaning of torture. Therefore, I looked it up in the dictionary.
Torture means mental or physical suffering while is tong ku in Mandarin


I was tortured by Form 4 Mid-year Examination. There was half hour left when I finished answering the questions. Should I felt happy of it? Of course NO! This is because I didn't know the answer for those questions, no need to waste time to think about the solution anymore. I felt stress in this exam! I was studied in 4 Sc M. All of my classmates worked very hard in the wish of score an excellent result. It was different compared to last year when we were in form 3.



I had promised that will study very hard to pass this exam with flying colours
But I had broken my promise
I'm so sorry!


A discuss of our future during Add Maths tuition yesterday evening. Tze Yok, Teng Yean, Bobo and I chat together. We wish can study in 5 Sc M next year. Teng Yean had the same wish with me which is study oversea after Form 5. They said that business is the best vocation due to can earn many money We also had a lot of joke in our discussing. They were so funny! Made my mood become good...Thanks =D


Have to watch 逆风18 in youtube....xixi!
Nice^^

No comments:

Post a Comment