Monday 18 May 2009

Yearning ^^


I had been asked to update my blog yesterday
However, I had no idea for my new post
Today also the same
Ha!!!


I was yearning him ^^
Miss him so much
But when I met him, I didn't talk and even look at him...
Sometimes, I even escaped...
I'm so sorry for my silly attitude >"<


The right button of my phone had "sot"
A little bit difficult for me when using it
Looking the photos when travelling in Thailand yesterday night
A lot of unforgettable memories in my mind
We had our trip during the holiday of May last year
Had fun together with Uncle Soon's family, my Aunt and her son
I miss them so much~~~Haha...!!!
Especially the fat boy...forget his name >=<
He is same age with my youngest brother, a cute boy, he always did some funny action XD
I put this as my phone wallpaper...xixi^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NBA...yoyo!
The boy gang...=)
After 2 weeks, I can enjoy my school holidays!
Yeah yeah ^V^
Pulau Redang! I'm coming!
Keke~

2 comments:

  1. wa..so siok go thai....
    hahaha...
    gt buy anything for me?
    hehe...jkjk
    at least an elephant gua..~xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..
    that elephant don't want follow me back Malaysia ah..
    cant bring to u tim..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete