Monday 11 May 2009

Xixi~^^

Mid-year examination will be held on Wednesday...
Nevertheless, I haven start my revision yet...
Time to die..LOL
Miss him so much today...^^
I had done something bad to him on last saturday...
My words hurted him deeply...
and I even cried when I read his message...
My tears kept dropping down although I told myself must be tough
I don't want to lost him.......
Luckily, he forgive me and we continued our topic ^^
He taught me
~No need care about what others said~
~You should believe yourself and make your right decision~
"Don't worry! Be happy"
said by English+EST teacher, Ms Choon
This four words is so cute and suitable for me
Because I always
didn't pay attention in class
thinking about him
dreaming about my future
burn the midnight oil
The big problem is I didn't nervous about my result
I have to stopped here
Start doing my revision
+ oil in exam!
yo~yo~yo~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>~Cry On My Shoulder~<
If the hero, never comes to you
If you need someone, you're feeling blue
If you wait for love, and you're alone
If you call your friends, nobody's home
You can rum away, but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I'll show you there's a destiny
The best things in life, they are free
But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven, where we'll go
If heaven is, a million years away
Oh just call me and I'll make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay by your side
I promise you, I'll never hide


4 comments:

  1. wow...congratulations....
    ...wish u n him will be happy alwiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har?
    Congratulations wat?
    for my time to die?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la ...
    haiyo...whr gt ppl say like dis de....
    choi......haha
    lolx....

    ReplyDelete