Tuesday 7 April 2009

Success!



Yeah!
Let start my blog with a happy smile today =D


Finally, the friendship between me and her can be remained.
I will keep those unhappy things happened on us as a small stone which try to break up our friendship but unsuccess!


A small talk about my future..
I'm thinking either want to give up going Australia to study Psychology or not
If I go there, I will miss my parents and sisters brothers very much!
They will worry whether I'm in what condition and my safety
Same as I worry about them too!
Furthermore, my parents encouraged me going Singapore more than Australia
Nevertheless, I don't like the situation of Singapore...
I prefer Australia =)
And the economy was not so good nowadays...
That why I'm confuse now...>=<
However after graduate, I will going to study or work... I will leave my family, my friends... Alone in facing any problems with my own affords Independence from now on!


That day, I saw a couple when I was on the way back Kampar.
They so sweet!
A little bit jealous them...
I told myself, I'm not suitable finding a boy friend now...
I must care my studies well!
So that, I can achieve my dream!

2 comments: