Thursday 16 April 2009

Share^^

Still stomachache >.<
When I walked also felt pain...haiz!


Congratulations to St.John won champion for both boy and girl team, the best commander for Scout and 1st runner up for Girl Guide! Tomorrow is Cadet Polis's turn..Kei, gambateh ya!


My bestie had been chosed to be the Pengerusi fiscal year 2009/2010 in Girl Guide.
She is a clever, friendly, kind and hardworking girl.
She always care for me...
When she knew I was fell sick in stomachache yesterday, she quite worry about me...
and I just gave her support and told her don't be so nervous about marching competition, just try your best and concentrate during marching. Finally, she success! yeah=D


Wai Pong yo~
Wai Pong yo~
Wai Pong yoyoyo~^^



I don't know what happen to her.
When I told her that I stomachache, she just said to me "If I'm celestial, then what I say is useful and can make ur stomach be better."
This kind of words had frightened me >.<


Ujian Lisan today. Before my turn, I was so scared. Keen Hoe who sit adjacent to me gave me encouragement. Ke Zheng, Wei Xian and Kah Loong them also shake hand with me and praised me. I was so happy as I done it successfully! XD



Mum, I love you!
I received a message from my mum yesterday. She went out that time. She asked me whether still pain or not. And today she took out a bowl of soup for me and also remind me eat medicine. Thanks you!


Daddy work at Sarawak now. He made a call to us yesterday and I chat with him for a few minutes. I so miss him right now. Maybe we will go to Pulau Redang on 31st of May until 2nd of June. Daddy would like to accompany us in this trip also. Hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment