Saturday 11 April 2009

Karnival Pendidikan Kauseling Kerjaya



Try to take the word Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi Gopeng in photo, but cant take it...





That our products in 2 days time.
I gained experience through participate in this competition membina media maklumat!





Thanks for Wai Pong helping us in the process making those models.


SMK SERI TEJA
SMK DATO BENDAHARA
SMK YUK KWAN


CHAMPION(if I'm not mistaken)

1st runner-up, SMK ACS KAMPAR
2nd runner-up, SMK TRONOH





Banner drew by Yong Jian, Kah Mun, Sai Mun and Kit Yan

*****************************************************



Yoan, Me, Rachel, Brother...
I like this photo^^


Already 4 days didn't sit in the class. I had missed all the lessons in these 4 days. Many homework haven completed while a lot of activities are going on. I should handle it well. I want to score a good result in the mid-year examination! This is to show to my mummy that I will balance my study and activities well~^^

2 comments: