Thursday 23 April 2009

Choose wisely in our life

Just wake up since I already slept for 1 hour....
The time is 6.40pm now...
I seldom take nap on the afternoon or evening...
WEAVY today...



Felt slightly fever when I woke up in this morning...
Headache some more...
That why I can't get myself fully in mind when the teacher was teaching...



I had to complete my report and newsletter by tomorrow...
My assistant, her like don't know what I am going to do...
Everytime I talk about the stuff of Leo Club to her,
she act like not her business...
So how am I going to ask for her help?
I got a bit cant 'tahan' already...



Biologi
so deep for me...
I'm thinking to take tuition
When I was discussing with Ah Qian, 1 of my good friend
He said to me that I was very tired already,
why want to take tuition somemore?
This type of words look similar, ya...
"He" said to me before...hehe...





~The Road Not Taken~
A poem in Form 4...
I learned from it!
We must be clever when choosing our way to achieve our goal.
The way we choose will affected our life.
We cannot turn back or use another way when we find that the way we choose is wrong.


在人生中,我们必须做出对的选择!

No comments:

Post a Comment