Wednesday 15 April 2009

A chance

Pain pain pain!!! Argh~~~
My stomach started pain since Monday. Went to have a check from the doctor and gave me medicine. Quite bitter >.<>




I'm giving myself a chance to learn more skills and also gain more knowledges!



Followed Pn Lew and 5 participants went SMK TIWA, Batu Gajah to participate in the Perbahasan. Me and Wai Pong went around the school, we found that the food sold in SMK is cheaper than SMJK. Know what I'm talking about? Hehe~I not so like to eat Malay's food...
I knew the skills when taking part in debate through this chance ^^


There will be a marching competition for St. John Ambulans, Girl Guide and Scout tomorrow. Gambateh and good luck for you all ya =D
Knew the good new from friend that I passed L examination in the CLD Program! Yeah!
Hahaha~XD I'm hesitate either wanna take P or not...


Until here today.
Good luck for me as I'm going to sit for my ujian lisan tomorrow...^^

1 comment:

  1. wa....
    so many medicine ooo.....
    got so serious meh....
    wakakaxD

    ReplyDelete