Tuesday 8 September 2009

Joyous

Last Saturday, I had attended Leo Fellowship which organized by Leo Club of Sam Tet.

What a bliss that my Gor, Chee Hoe chat with me.
Long time didn't meet with him.
I really delighted :D
That night, msn with him. He praised me became more pretty...
Xixi! But I'm still in stout and plump body. Yeeeerr...
I want on diet ~ ~ ~


Chea, Vice President of Sam Tet had joke with me.
But I cant heard clearly.
So, I asked him many times.
I'm so blur that day >=<>
He is a very good counselor and helper.
Contented to have a friend such like him :)


After the function, I went parade to bought pendrive and book for my brother and Xin.
The most joyous thing is I bought a Winnie The Pooh mask!
Be fond of Pooh!
No one can replace the position of Pooh in my heart forever ~^^


I back Kampar alone that day. When walked to the front door of Ipoh Parade, I saw many Sam Tet's friends, they concerned about my safety. Thank you so much :)

5 comments:

  1. really ar?no body cn replace the position of Pooh in ur heart ga???forever tim ar?haizzz...shum tam jor...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 怡保很多车的,要注意安全噢...
    so envy the Pooh argh~~~
    haha^^

    阿八~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wai Pong,

    Aiyo..different position la...haha!


    阿八,

    I will be careful and take care of myself ~
    Why envy woh?
    Hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..juz kidding la...^^
    as u knw...i'm the joker...haha...^^
    blek...=P

    ReplyDelete